Signs of Safety Knowledge Bank
The Signs of Safety Knowledge Bank is an ever-growing, community-driven, quality assured, online library that provides child protection practitioners, trainers and implementing agencies access to a wide range of practical and tested resources. These resources are designed to assist and support users to undertake direct practice, deliver training, aid supervision and coaching, and lead organisation-wide implementation of the approach.
The Signs of Safety is an evolving approach and the Knowledge Bank is continually being updated and revised with new examples and resources.
Resources include, but are not limited to:
Access to all Signs of Safety products, including the Power of Partnership video and the latest Signs of Safety Briefing Paper
- An ever expanding library of detailed case examples using Signs of Safety from around the world
- Signs of Safety forms, graphics and illustrations
- Implementation and organisational leadership exercises and learning resources
- Video recordings of all Signs of Safety Gatherings and the associated presentation materials
- Over 200 examples of harm statements, danger statements, safety goals and safety scales
- Training resources, including PowerPoint materials, exercises, workbooks and trainer's notes and guidance
- Video and audio recordings of Mapping, Appreciative Inquiry and Safety Planning work
- Extensive written materials including the Signs of Safety Briefing Paper, articles, book chapters, commissioned papers and theoretical, organisational policy and practice-based writing
Collaborating and sharing constructive practice is at the core of Signs of Safety. Practitioners around the world are generating strong, successful Signs of Safety practice, learning processes and organisational strategies for growing their work. The Signs of Safety Knowledge Bank provides a formal platform to share this knowledge. Agencies and their staff can take advantage of the continual development by practicing professionals around the world, and are encouraged to contribute their own developments and learning back into the Knowledge Bank.
Free Knowledge Bank Access
A selection of resources are available to everybody visiting the Signs of Safety Knowledge Bank. Free resources are particularly targeted at providing an introduction to Signs of Safety and includes select presentations from the most recent International Gatherings.
Organisations can subscribe to provide staff with full access.
Organisational Knowledge Bank Subscriptions
Full access to all of the content listed above
- User accounts for every staff member in your organisation, including frontline workers, practice leaders, learning & development staff and senior leadership
- Introductory video consults with Knowledge Bank experts to help your staff get the most out of the available materials
- Email support to assist with lost passwords, the finding of specific content and other technical difficulties
If you are considering a whole organisation subscription we can arrange a live demonstration. Please contact email@example.com
Subscriptions are billed annually based on the number of staff. We highly encourage organisation-wide rollout of the Knowledge Bank and provide a discounted per-staff rate for organisation-wide subscriptions.
An organisation-wide subscription is based on total number of staff minus business support staff (IT, marketing and communications, human resources etc.)
|Knowledge Bank Prices
USD per person
CAD per person
EUR per person
AUD per person
GBP per person
Whole Organisation Subscription
Small Group Subscription
Minimum of 20 accounts
We are not providing subscriptions for individuals at this time.